In preparation for upcoming gigs, I tied a bow of a printed silk scarf designed by myself, and also my iconic glasses with Japanese internet-icons.
WOMANLY WOMAN – a sexy song having no sexy words in it.
I believe, in decades, musicians will sing covers of this song at Open Mics . . .
I introduce my songs at stage with my original aphorisms, and I’d like to publish them as a creative book under the name ‘From the G-Spot to Enlightenment’. I imagine the aphorisms to be accompanied with beautiful erotic images. Sex sells.
As the first step, I have created an official page on Facebook to promote my manuscript. At this moment, I’m using photos of a talented photographer Dmitry Chapala, who is based in Moscow.
Join the page and feel free to share photos with aphorisms – FACEBOOK OFFICIAL.
A lot of musicians say that the audience pays attention to them only when they play covers. In this case, I think, they should think about the quality of their originals. I always sing my original songs. The reaction of the audience can be heard on my videos, you don’t need my comments )))
Beautiful name of the venue I sang last Wednesday – PARADISE, and a beautiful date – 21.11.12
Check a wonderful instrumental track designed by my talented brother DJ RK. You can’t be in a bad mood after this track!
Check an article about me at Groov’Music Marketing BLOG here. My comments on this article:
“The commercial electronic music market is more dominated by Djs and the nightclub scene”
– Certainly! My music doesn’t suit some live music events because I sing over backing tracks, in the same time it’s difficult to enter the electronic music venues as I am not a DJ.
“Flaviyake must choose to be either in the commercial one or create her own style around a concept (music and lyrics) as she mentions herself ”I always say something to make people use their brain” and from that she will be more focus to find her target audience.”
– Actually I learn from Madonna, as she is one of the best entertainers, and she always talks to the audience between her songs. What makes me different is that I don’t simply talk to the audience, but I tell my own aphorisms, suitable for the following song, to make people use their brain. They will come back home a bit more clever. This is my style.
“Flaviyake’s music production must have an electronic concept sound stronger and more unique to herself if she wants to “Win Grammy” in the actual electronic music market today”
– At the moment, I am working on my first professional recording. My demos on Soundcloud were recorded at home.
“We indeed really like “Electronic Boy”, “Little Girl”, “Doll”, which have a very strong commercial touch and “Moonlight” which must be worked again and more longer(1.56 minutes)..”
– I do very well with ‘Electronic Boy’ at every venue, and people say quite often that this song has a very strong commercial potential worldwide. I need to meet right people to promote this song seriously. Regarding ‘Moonlight’, unfortunately my brother lost the original version of the backing track, so we can’t make it longer at the moment. I solve this problem at my gigs by mixing it down with another song.
“A track (Turn Around) is also farfrom the electronic sound..”
– Of course, but people like this song, so I do well with it as well.
“We suggest Flaviyake to use her personality and physical state (she is petite) and mix this with her music for example by wearing her own fashion creation each time she performs live to create the buzz around herself and her look (image).”
– I wear quirky glasses made by myself, and the audience likes it. People always want to try them on.
“Flaviyake must decide what image she wants to use the one of the “Doll” or the “Electronic Fashion one”
– I like to be different.
“The fact that Flaviyake is petite is a very pertinent selling point. She can be the ambassador of “petite lady” and promote product, clothes ect for petite”
– I agree.
“She will bring to you the Flaviyake’s Music Electro Flavour.”
Thanks Groov’Music Marketing!
Singing at InSpiral, a vegetarian cafe, I realised that the audience wears colourful clothes. Since I stopped eating meat my wardrobe became fully colourful. Formerly, I couldn’t wear black clothes, but now I can’t wear even jeans without prints!
Video of me singing Madonna’s ‘Like a virgin’ at a Halloween Open Mic at Lock 17, Camden, London.
I have my FIRST GIG in London, a 25 minutes set of my original electro songs, on the 6th of November at Alley Cat Bat/Club, just 1 min walk from the Tottenham Court Road tube station. FREE entry! Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8pm. All other details provided here http://www.facebook.com/events/252824904840331/